ce_fit - finds linear transformation (applied to pixels) which fits the histogram of the input image to the histogram of the reference image.
[output]= ce_fit(image, reference, mask)
- The image whose histogram needs to be corrected
- The reference image for histogram correction (does not have to have the same dimensions as the input image).
- Input image mask. (Note: should have the same dimensions as the input image)
- A list containing the Final linear transformation parameters, corrected image and final chi-square. Please note that all the pixels will be transformed according to the linear transformation found for the pixels under the mask.
Author / Maintainer
Bharath K Narayanan
- category 1
- category 2
- works for author, often works for others.
None. It is perfect.