common_line_in3D - locate a common line between projections. The latter are denoted by the rotations RA and RB, where RA is (phiA,thetaA,psiA) etc.
Formula is (RBT zhat) cross (RAT zhat) Returns phi, theta of the common line in degrees.
- phiC, thetaC = common_line_in3D(phiA,thetaA,phiB,thetaB)
- phiA, thetaA
- first two Eulers of the rotation describing the first projection.
- phiB, thetaB
- first two Eulers of the rotation describing the second projection.
- phiC, thetaC = the spherical coordinates of the common line
Author / Maintainer
P. R. Baldwin
- category 1
- category 2
- works for most people, has been tested.
N one detected so far.