ctf_1d - create a list with 1D `CTF` values.
ctf1d = ctf_1d(nx, ctf, sign)
- image size to which CTF will be applied.
CTF object created using generate_ctf
- sign of the CTF. If cryo data had inverted contrast, i.e., images were multiplied by -1 and particle projections appear bright on dark background, it has to be set to -1. (Default -1).
a list of `CTF` values.
1. See CTF_info for more information about `CTF`
2. See ali2d_w for more information about Wiener Filter
Author / Maintainer
- Zhong Huang
- category 1
- works for most people, has been tested; test cases/examples available.
None. It is perfect.