ctf_img - create a complex 1-2-3-D image with `CTF`.
ctfimg = ctf_img(nx, ctf, sign, ny, nz) Defult is 2D image
- x image size.
ctf object, see CTF_info for description.
- sign of the CTF. If cryo data had inverted contrast, i.e., images were multiplied by -1 and particle projections appear bright on dark background, it has to be set to -1). (Default -1).
- y image size (default nx = ny).
- z image size (default nz =1 ).
complex image containing `CTF`.
1. See filt_ctf for more information about `CTF`
2. See ali2d_w for more information about Wiener Filter
Author / Maintainer
- Zhong Huang
- category 1
- works for most people, has been tested; test cases/examples available.
None. It is perfect.