decimate - decimate the image by an specified integer factor with center as the reference point,
output = Util.decimate(image, [ix, iy, iz])
- The input image which needs to decimated
- The integer factor by which the image is decimated in x-dimension, i.e., every ix'th point is selected.(required)
- The integer factor by which the image is decimated in y-dimension.(optional: default=1)
- The integer factor by which the image is decimated in z-dimension.(optional: default=1)
- The decimated image
The input parameters are checked for consistency and if new image size exceeds the input image size an error is reported. (Note: The center of the input image is the reference point and hence the center of the decimated image is same as that of the input image).
Author / Maintainer
Bharath K Narayanan
- category 1
- category 2
- works for most people, has been tested; test cases/examples available.
None. It is perfect.