- filt_ctf - apply Contrast Transfer Function (CTF) to an image in Fourier space
- output = filt_ctf(image, ctf, dopad, sign,binary)
- input image, it can be real or complex
an CTF object, see CTF_info for description.
- apply padding with zeroes in real space to twice the size before CTF application (Default is True, if set to False, no padding, if input image is Fourier, the flag has no effect).
- sign of the CTF. If cryo data had inverted contrast, i.e., images were multiplied by -1 and particle projections appear bright on dark background, it has to be set to 1. To have the ctf as per definition with first extremum negative, set sign to -1. (Default is 1).
- phase flipping if set to 1 (default is 0).
- image multiplied in Fourier space by the CTF, the output image has the same format as the input image.
Author / Maintainer
- category 1
- category 2
- works for most people, has been tested; test cases/examples available.
None. It is perfect.