filt_median - Calculate the median filtered image.
output = filt_median(input, nxk, nyk, nzk, kernelshape = "BLOCK")
- input image
- nxk, nyk, nzk
- Size of the kernel on each dimension.
- They have to be odd so that the center of kernal can be well defined.
- Note: For CIRCULAR kernel, we currently only allow circle or sphere kernel, i.e., nxk and nyk must be same for 2 dimensional image and nxk, nyk and nzk must be same for 3 dimensional image.
- Shape of the kernel
- BLOCK is for block kernel (DEFAULT);
- CIRCULAR is for circular kernel;
- CROSS is for cross kernal;
- Note: For 1-dimensional image, these three kernels degenerate into the same shape.
- median filtered image
Author / Maintainer
Pawel A. Penczek
- category 1
- category 2
- SPATIAL, NONLINEAR
- works for most people, has been tested; test cases/examples available.
None. It is perfect.