filt_tophatb - top-hat band-pass Fourier filter (truncation of a Fourier series)
output = filt_tophatb(image, freql, freqh, pad)
- input image (can be either real or Fourier)
- low-end frequency of the filter pass-band
- high-end frequency of the filter pass-band
- logical flag specifying whether before filtering the image should be padded with zeroes in real space to twice the size (this helps avoiding aliasing artifacts). (Default pad = False).
All frequencies are in absolute frequency units `f_a` and their valid range is [0:0.5].
- filtered image. Output image is real when input image is real or Fourier when input image is Fourier
Fourier transform of the input image is set to zero for spatial frequencies smaller than freql and larger than freqh.
Gonzalez, R. F., Woods, R. E., 2002. Digital Image Processing. Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ.
Author / Maintainer
Pawel A. Penczek
- category 1
- category 2
- works for most people, has been tested; test cases/examples available.
None. It is perfect.