get_inplane_angle - get in_plane rotational angle by comparing experimental image with reference image
output=get_inplane_angle(image,ref, ir, ou, rs, xr, yr, ts, center)
- experimental image
- reference image
- a list contains: angle, translational shift in X direction, translation shift in y direction, mirror symmetry, cross correlation value
- first ring
- last ring
- ring step
- translational search in x direction
- translational search in y direction
- translational searching step
- set center=1 program will center both ima and ref before align them.
- The alignment procedure applied in the function is ormq.
Author / Maintainer
- Zhong Huang
- category 1
References to relevant other routines.
- works for most people, has been tested; test cases/examples available.
None. It is perfect.