imf_params_cl1 - fit image formation parameters using constrained simplex method
- res = imf_params_cl1(pw2, n1, iswi = 1, Pixel_size = 1)
- a list contains 1D rotationally averaged power spectrum
`n+1`, `n` is The rank of polynomial applied for fitting
Pixel_size, it can be set an arbitary constant if is not required to give frequencies in1/`Å`.
- the frequnecies 1/angstrom
- fitting background or envelope function
- The original power spectrum for paramters extracting
The number of extracted paramters is equal to len(`res`)=`n_1`
- 1. This program is supposed to extract the conventional background noise using constrained simplex method. The background noise is supposed to have the form of
- 2. The fitting is performed in logrithm scale.
Author / Maintainer
- category 1
- currently disabled/works for most people, has been tested; test cases/examples available.
None. It is perfect.