info - print basic information and statistical characteristics of an image input
- [s = ] info(image [,mask])
- [s = ] info("path/image" [,mask])
- [ave, std, xmin, xmax, nx, ny, nz =] info(image [,mask])
- input image (real or Fourier); or "path/image" directory/disk image file name
optional image mask. Image characteristics will be calculated only for pixels of mask that have value >0.5. Note: mask has to have the same dimensions as the input image.
- Prints to the standard output the following information:
- Image type (Real or Fourier), nx, ny, nz
- average, standard deviation, minimum, maximum
- s - optional list containing
- s - average,
- s - standard deviation,
- s - minimum,
- s - maximum,
- s - nx,
- s - ny,
- s - nz
Author / Maintainer
Pawel A. Penczek
- category 1
- category 2
- FOURIER, SPATIAL
- works for most people, has been tested; test cases/examples available.
None. It is perfect.