prepg - prepare 2-D image for rotation/shift using gridding method.
- nx = image.get_xsize()
- kb = kbt(nx)
- imageft = prepg(image, kb)
- input image that is going to be rotated and shifted using rtshgkb
- interpolants (tabulated Kaiser-Bessel function)
- image prepared for gridding rotation and shift
Fourier space interpolation.
Penczek, P.A., Renka, R. and Schomberg, H.: Gridding-based direct Fourier inversion of the three-dimensional ray transform. J. Opt. Soc. Am. A. 21:499-509, 2004.
Author / Maintainer
Pawel A. Penczek
- category 1
- category 2
- works for most people, has been tested; test cases/examples available.
None. It is perfect.