recons3d_nn_SSNR - calcuate signal noise ratio & variance of 3D reconstruction using nearest neighbor interpolation.
- [ssnr, vol_ssnr] = recons3d_nn_SSNR(stack_name, list_proj, symmetry, npad, snr, sign, w, filename)
- Name of the file with projection data
- Index of the projection which will be utilized
- flag for turning on ctf SSNR calculation. In order to correct ctf, ctf SSNR calculation would first calculate 3D Wiener summation of all the raw images, and then calculate SSNR.
- Point group of the target molecule, default to "c1"
- Times of padding to be applied, default to be 1
- signal noise ratio of the image, used for ctf SSNR calculation.
- sign of ctf.
- The thickness of the shell, default to be 1
- The filename in which you wish to store the SSNR value, default to be None
- 3D reconstructed volume image.
- ssnr file with 3 columns: 1. frequencies; 2. signal noise ratio; 3. variance; 4. number of images. 5. radius square
- outlist: a list containing two columns: 1. frequencies 2. variances
- vol_ssnr: SSNR 3D volume,which is real and has Fourier volume dimension. It can be multiplied to Fourier volume.
- Weighted nearest neighbour algorithm is used in the 3D reconstruction of SSNR calculation.
- ctf SSNR requires that the images are not pre-multiplied by ctf.
Author / Maintainer
Zhengfan Yang& Zhong Huang
- category 1
- category 2
- works for most people, has been tested; test cases/examples available.
None. It is perfect.