recons3d_sirt - calculate 3-D reconstruction from a set of projections
vol = recons3d_sirt(stack, list_proj, radius [, lambda, maxit, symmetry, tolerance])
name of the stack file containing projection data, projections have to be squares, i.e., nx=ny
- list of projections to be included in the reconstruction
- relaxation constant, (default - 1.0e-4), it has to be adjusted for each reconstruction
- maximum number of iterations (default = 100, should be sufficient)
- point-group symmetry to be enforced, each projection will enter the reconstruction in all symmetry-related directions. The possibilities are
- default is "c1" (no symmetry)
- stopping criterion, the program will terminate when the relative improvement of the structure is less than the tolerance set
- the 3-D reconstructed volume
Internally, this program subtracts from all input projection their averages computed outside of a circular area with radius set to radius.
The output structure is reconstructed within a sphere with radius set to radius. Outside the sphere the background is set to zero.
- If the number of iterations is set to one, a simple back-projection will be computed.
Simultaneous Iterative Reconstruction Technique
Author / Maintainer
Pawel A. Penczek
- category 1
- category 2
- it is not finished.
None. It is perfect.