rot_avg_image - Generates a 2D or 3D image that contains a rotational average of the input 2D or 3D image
output = rot_avg_image(image)
- 2D or 3D real image, can be in-core image or string of file name on the disk.
- rotationally averaged image of the original image
- Rotation center is nx/2, ny/2.
- The program use the edge value of the rotational circle to pad image corner.
Author / Maintainer
- category 1
- category 2
- works for most people, has been tested; test cases/examples available.
None. It is perfect. Zhong added corner padding.