sxgui - interactively enter input for and activate various SPARX commands via a GUI
Enter sxgui.py at terminal prompt to start the GUI.
- Start the GUI with input fields initialized for demo data: --demo=mpibdb causes the input fields to be initialized to the input parameters specified in the run_through_example of directory demo/mpi_bdb, and --demo=mpibdbctf causes the input fields to be initialized to the input parameters specified in the run_through_example of directory demo/mpi_bdb_ctf
The main window contains buttons for the following SPARX functions: sxpdb2em, sxali2d, sxk_means_groups, sxk_means, sxpca, sxisac, sxali3d, sxmref_ali3d, sxihrsr.
When a button for a particular function is pressed, a separate window will appear which allows the user to enter input for that particular function and also activate the function.
The function specific GUIs will generally look different as different functions require different user input; however, they do share some common functionalities (activated via buttons on the GUI) as described below.
- Output info
- Describes the format of the output of the SPARX function.
- Save Input Parameters
- Save the user inputs from the current session.
- Retrieve saved parameters
- Populate the user input boxes with inputs from the last session in which user activated the 'Save Input Parameters' button.
- Generate command line from input parameters
- Generates the SPARX command for the function from the user inputs and saves the command into a user specified text file (the name of which it will prompt the user for).
Author / Maintainer
- category 1
References to relevant other routines.
- works for author, often works for others.
Fixed most of the bugs thus far.