sxhac_averages.py - Calculate class averages according the dendogram file given by sxhac_clustering.py
Usage in comman lines:
sxhac_averages.py stack dendoname.dendo averages_name --K=number_of_groups
Usage in python programming:
HAC_averages(stack, dendoname.dendo, averages_name, K)
sxhac_averages.py data.hdf dendo.dendo ave_K15.hdf --K=15
- the input stack of images
- dendogram file given by the function sxhac_clustering
The parameters preceded with -- are optional and default values are given in parenthesis.
- stack name to store the class averages
The program compute the class averages from a dendogram structure. Before use this function you need the dendoname.dendo file given by the function sxhac_clustering. The number of class averages must be selected according the file dendoname.txt again given by sxhac_clustering.
The averages have the following attributes set:
- 'nobjects': number of objects in a given class,
- 'members': list of images assigned to this class.
Author / Maintainer
- category 1
- works for author, often works for others.
None. It is perfect.