|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
|radius:: Mask radius [Pixels]: In case no mask is provided, a binary sphere of this radius will be used. (default -1)||radius:: Mask radius [Pixels]: If there is no maskfile, sphere with r=radius will be used. (default -1)|
sxresolution - FSCM resolution measures: Compute overall and local resolution measures using a pair of half-maps.
Usage in command lines:
sxresolution.py firstvolume secondvolume maskfile outputdir --wn=window_size --step=shell_step_size --cutoff=res_cutoff --res_overall=overall_resolution --radius=radius --fsc=output_file_name --MPI
sxresolution.py refinementdir/main002/vol0.hdf refinementdir/main002/vol2.hdf outputdir --radius=28
- First half-volume: (default required string)
- Second half-volume: (default required string)
- 3D mask: Defines the region within which FSCM will be computed. (default none)
- Output directory: results will be written to this directory. If it does not exist it will be created.
- FSCM box size: Defines the size of a 3D box within which local FSCM values will be computed. (default 15)
- Fourier shell step size [Pixels]: (default 1.0)
- LFI: Low Fourier index to begin calculations from (default 1)
- HFI: High Fourier index to end calculations on (default nx//2-2)
- SIGNIFICANCE: Significance level for the Upper Confidence Interval. (default 0.99, which corresponds to 1%)
- SIGMAG: sigma of the Fourier space Gaussian window in pixels (default 1.0)
- NDF_REDUCE: Reduction of ndf due to point group symmetry, for example for D3 set to 6 (default 1.0)
- Resolution cut-off [1/Pixel]: Cut-off for the Local FSCM CI. (default 0.143)
- Mask radius [Pixels]: If there is no maskfile, sphere with r=radius will be used. (default -1)
- LOCAL_FSC: Set to 1 to compute local resolution volume (default 0).
- NTHREADS: Number of threads (mainly for 3D FFT) (default 4)
- results will be written to this directory
Output volume: Each voxel contains the resolution for this area in absolute frequency units. (default required string)
- Local resolution values are computed within small windowed areas (size wn^3). Due to small sample size the values are inaccurate and tend to underestimate resolution. Therefore, option res_overall allows to calibrate the average value of all local resolutions to the overall resolution, as estimated by the FSC between two full size volumes. I This value has to be independently obtained by the user - for example using sximgstat.py to compute (masked) FSC from half-volumes and reading the absolute frequency crresponding to 0.5 (or other) cut-off value.
Author / Maintainer
- category 1
- works for most people, has been tested; test cases/examples available.
None. It is perfect.