symmetry - string that specifies the point-group symmetry
out = sym_vol(vol , symmetry)
possible values for symmetry (can use single or double quotes) are
- 1. 'cn', axial symmetry (around z) of order n like 'c1', 'c2' etc
- 2. 'dn', axial symmetry (around z) of order n and also d symmetry like 'd1', 'd2' etc
- 3. 'icos' meaning icosahedral symmetry
- 4. 'oct' meaning the symmetry of the cube/octahedron
- 5. 'tet' meaning the symmetry of the tetrahedron
- 6. 'i','c1' meaning no symmetry
Author / Maintainer
P. R. Baldwin
- category 1
- category 2
emdata_sparx.cpp (method symvol); utilities.py, transform.cpp
- works for most people, has been tested.
None detected so far.