vrdg - Calculate the weight between set of common lines using voronoi diagram.
weight = Util.vrdg(image1,image2)
- This should be an one dimensional vector stored in the form of a image, and whose each pixel value represents the angle theta between two common lines.
- This should be an one dimensional vector stored in the form of a image, and whose each pixel value represents the angle phi between two common lines.
- Returns the weight for each common line using voronoi.
- The vrdg command takes in set of theta and phi between common lines and calculates the voronoi weights. (i.e) If there are N projections then there would be N(N-1)/2 common lines.
Author / Maintainer
Pawel A. Penczek
- category 1
- works for author, often works for others.